Paul and Patrick Sheridan, the owners of Sheridan Seating in Orillia, have made a $10,000 donation to Orillia Soldiers’ Memorial Hospital Foundation. The donation was made in honour of their late parents, Dick and Phyllis. “Our parents were very active members in the Orillia community, as both business leaders and volunteers,” said Paul Sheridan. “This […]
ANNUAL AND MONTHLY GIVING
Giving back to an organization that touches so many in our community just makes sense.
By joining our Monthly Giving Program, you can easily and actively make a difference in the future of healthcare in your community. To get started with the program please see the downloadable forms section below.
The Monthly Giving Program allows you to make a predetermined monthly contribution – this can be withdrawn automatically from your bank account or charged to your credit card – allowing you to support equipment and education programs throughout the year. It is also a more convenient option; no need for you to write cheques, we reduce our administrative and printing costs, and more of your dollars go towards our priority needs.
Benefits to you, the donor:
- You choose the amount you want to give and this will be automatically withdrawn from your bank account or credit card every month
- You can choose the day the withdraw takes place to best sync with your monthly financial schedule
- You receive one tax receipt at the end of each calendar year
- You can adjust and/or cancel your monthly contribution at any time by contacting the Foundation
- You can direct your gift to your preferred program of choice
- Your monthly donations will amount to a significant contribution over the year (ie. $25 per month equals $300 a year, $100 per month equals $1,200 a year)
The benefit to the Hospital is that we have a predictable stream of income, meaning we can plan ahead and maximize your investment to fulfill our funding commitments and help OSMH achieve its vision of becoming a trusted partner in great care.
To join the Monthly Giving Program please complete the forms listed below and return to the OSMH Foundation via fax at 705-325-4693 or via email at email@example.com. For further information on the Monthly Giving Program, please contact us at 705-325-6464 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Orillia Best Western Mariposa Inn and Conference Centre’s annual New Year’s Eve Disco Inferno raised $6,813 in benefit of Orillia Soldiers’ Memorial Hospital (OSMH). A portion of the proceeds from ticket sales, table sponsors and the event’s 50/50 draw contributed to the donation. “This is the third year Best Western has hosted this fantastic […]