Jason’s No Frills is helping Orillia Soldiers’ Memorial Hospital improve care for children. Proceeds from their annual Point of Sale campaign will be going towards the Hospital’s Outpatient Paediatric Project. “We’re so thankful to have the ongoing support of outstanding community partners like Jason’s No Frills,” said Nicole Kraftscik, Senior Development Officer. “We’re one step […]
ANNUAL AND MONTHLY GIVING
Giving back to an organization that touches so many in our community just makes sense.
By joining our Monthly Giving Program, you can easily and actively make a difference in the future of healthcare in your community. To get started with the program please see the downloadable forms section below.
The Monthly Giving Program allows you to make a predetermined monthly contribution – this can be withdrawn automatically from your bank account or charged to your credit card – allowing you to support equipment and education programs throughout the year. It is also a more convenient option; no need for you to write cheques, we reduce our administrative and printing costs, and more of your dollars go towards our priority needs.
Benefits to you, the donor:
- You choose the amount you want to give and this will be automatically withdrawn from your bank account or credit card every month
- You can choose the day the withdraw takes place to best sync with your monthly financial schedule
- You receive one tax receipt at the end of each calendar year
- You can adjust and/or cancel your monthly contribution at any time by contacting the Foundation
- You can direct your gift to your preferred program of choice
- Your monthly donations will amount to a significant contribution over the year (ie. $25 per month equals $300 a year, $100 per month equals $1,200 a year)
The benefit to the Hospital is that we have a predictable stream of income, meaning we can plan ahead and maximize your investment to fulfill our funding commitments and help OSMH achieve its vision of becoming a trusted partner in great care.
To join the Monthly Giving Program please complete the forms listed below and return to the OSMH Foundation via fax at 705-325-4693 or via email at email@example.com. For further information on the Monthly Giving Program, please contact us at 705-325-6464 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oro-Medonte Ward 5 Councillor Scott Jermey’s second annual BBQ in Oro Medonte raised $3,700 in support of Orillia Soldiers’ Memorial Hospital. The funds, which were donated by attendees of the BBQ on July 7th, will go toward defibrillators at the Hospital. Organizer Scott Jermey said he is very thankful for everyone who came out and […]